Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cowboys, Buccaneers and Fantasy Football

We take a look at tonight's game with Dallas coming into Tampa Bay, and what it means to your fantasy football team. Tony Romo and his corps of receivers look to be healthy plays, but question marks still arise from the tight end position of Jason Witten with there being that many versatile wide receivers. LeGarrette Blount and Felix Jones are both two talented fantasy football plays for tonight, as well as a potential sleeper in Dezmon Briscoe. All this and more on today's episode.

1 comment:

  1. Great podcast...I agree with most of your assertions. As a fantasy owner, I do worry about Laurent Robinson's production; IMO, he may lose a catch or two to a healthier Miles Austin and will certainly be negatively impacted if Dez Bryant decides to show-up tonight (as opposed to his one catch performance last week). I am starting him in 3 of my 4 leagues tonight (I own him in all four leagues) in lieu of Vincent Jackson (owned in three of four leagues) and Jason Witten (owned in 1 league); obviously, I hope that he performs well.

    Additionally, I worry about Felix Jones getting injured; I have to hope that he stays healthy for an entire game, as he is starting on one of my teams.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback! This site is created by the fans and for the fans. But please, keep it clean. Any lewd, obscene, or irrelevant comments will be removed immediately.