Monday, February 13, 2012

Randy Moss Wants One More Chance

Randy Moss announced on his ustream that he is going to attempt to return to the NFL. Key word "attempt". You all know Randy Moss is my favorite athlete but i just cant see a team taking a chance on him. He is 35 years old and has been out of football for a year. He says he can still run a 4.3 40 but I dont know how much I believe that. Lets see if he still does have "it" then there could be a few teams that can use his talents but I still think the best fit for him is the Patriots and I don't think they want to deal with him any more. I was estatic to hear about this at first but then I realized that this isnt the Moss of 2007 and sometimes you got to just know when to call it quits. I hope BADLY that I am wrong and he comes back to rip the NFL up.


Will Brinson -sportsline.com

There's really nothing more surprising in life than finding yourself watching Randy Moss do a live USTREAM chat at 10:00 a.m. on a Monday morning. Except for this: Randy Moss announcing that he wants to return to the NFL while chatting live with fans on USTREAM.


"I wanna play football," Moss said Monday morning. "Your boy is going to come back here and play some football, so I'm really excited. I had some things I had to adjust in my life."

It just so happens that Monday is Moss' birthday, so he gave back to fans by hopping on the Internet and holding a live chat. He seemed genuinely surprised by the fact that 100-plus people were watching around 9:45 a.m. ET, but was straight-up shocked when the number swelled to over 500 by the end of the hour, thanks to various people
like our own Mike Freeman sending out links on Twitter.

Moss' live chat was both bizarre and entertaining. At one point, he pulled out a bag filled with all the hair he recently cut off and said it smells like "sauerkraut."

But, again, the most important thing is that Moss said he's coming back to football in 2012. Or, at least, wants to come back to football. There are teams (the
Vikings, Raiders and Titans most notably) that can be crossed off the list.

Perhaps the
Patriots are too much of a stretch for Moss. But there will be someone interested in taking a flier on Moss, particularly if he's as motivated as he sounded on Monday morning. On his birthday. During a USTREAM chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your feedback! This site is created by the fans and for the fans. But please, keep it clean. Any lewd, obscene, or irrelevant comments will be removed immediately.