Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome Welcome!

First off, I must thank Alex for that wonderful introduction. I'm excited to discuss a wide variety of sports. Here's a little more background info about me.

I'm a huge Pittsburgh fan, especially the Steelers. However I also particularly root for the Cowboys (go ahead, shoot me), Red Wings (round two), and the Lions (they're going to the playoffs this year). 



I go to Penn State and follow as much of their sports as I can. I probably know the football team's players' names better than JoePa (well, ya that may not be saying much).  I also follow and root for Pitt and Michigan State....when they're not playing Penn State of course!

Finally, I am a die-hard fan of IndyCar racing. No, not NASCAR.  That's just glorified bumper cars. I can watch NASCAR every once in a while, but usually fight the z's when I do.  I'm sure there will be more on this to come down the road.

Thanks again to Greg and Alex for bringing me on board with 360 Sports Network, and let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your feedback! This site is created by the fans and for the fans. But please, keep it clean. Any lewd, obscene, or irrelevant comments will be removed immediately.