Sunday, May 29, 2011

Finally Back

After a drought of no blog posts from myself (due to final exams, getting a new job, moving, etc) I have decided to make to blog about several different topics.

I am not a Lebron James fan. That being said i am rooting for him harder than ever this NBA finals. I'm not going to lose sleep if he does not get a ring but i really would love to see "the decision" pay off.  Despite what people thought in july and all through last summer, Lebron has not had it easy. All the criticism, hate, and trials he has been through since he made the decision would definitely make his championship ring, one of the most special in sports history. Its not like the heat had a breeze getting to the playoffs this season. Some people even doubted they would get in when they were 9-8. A combination of off-season trials and regular season trials would make his championship win one of the most unique in sports history. I'm sure people are going to call me crazy for saying that but think about it. In my opinion, the great athletes are the ones who walk through fire to get their ring. Whether or not they bring the fire upon themselves.

I really miss football. I know that even if the NFL was not in lockout mode there would not be any games played but no football activity at all (such as trades, free agency, etc) are really annoying me. I also am not liking the fact that there may not be any fantasy football next season. Yes i know life goes on but its still sucks

I will be blogging more later on probably within the next few days. Our youtube channel is doing real well and our podcasts get plenty of views. Our march madness podcasts had 30,000 views and our mock draft had a lot of viewers also. We also are being looked at for a possible spot on 96.7 for sundays from 10am-12pm. So we are on the way up. Also the addition of Ryan Mooney is helping out a lot.

Have a happy memorial day weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your feedback! This site is created by the fans and for the fans. But please, keep it clean. Any lewd, obscene, or irrelevant comments will be removed immediately.